LoveLite 1.3 beta
Instead of Powering Off, LoveLite will attempt to return to the bootmenu.
- ALL Supercard devices will now return to the sc menu. (SCLite users, please give feedback)
- GBAMP (with chishm’s hack) will now return to _BOOT_MP.NDS.
- M3 devices will now return to the m3 menu. (M3CF and M3SD tested. If not working, try holding L. Please give feedback)
- EZ IV devices will return to the ez menu. (Note: it takes a few seconds before LoveLite is initialized. After that, it works though)
- EZ-Flash III and EZ-Flash II has potentially working code, but no one tested yet.
- The firmware is now tested before it writes the brightness. Also corrected the iQue offsets.. iQue users: Please make sure you have a -Flashed iQue- before trying this software. No tests have been done on iQue devices, because I don’t have one. It should work as expected, but until people have tested it, I can’t claim anything.
- The buttons were reacting too slow, now you shouldn’t have any input-delays. In other words: smooth touching.
- Graphics glitches were found on some cards, also fixed.
What’s about the beta?
I turned this into a beta, so that people hopefully will read the release notes.
THIS SOFTWARE BRICKS YOUR DS (Disclaimer)
No, it doesn’t. Yes, it bricked a few iQues (hopefully they were flashed) but the code is fixed. As you can read in the changes, the potentionally dangerous code now includes checking of the firmware before writing to it. Check the source if you still have your doubts.
The release is tested on western ds’es, but make sure your firmware is flashed and recoverable, if you’re the first person to test LoveLite on your type of hardware. (FlashMe users are 100% safe!)
http://lick.huuf.net/LoveLite-1.3-beta.zip (114 KB)
- source.zip (educational purposes only; please contact me about modifications!)
- Implement new device-detection code.
- Make the return feature work for even more deviceTypes.
Enjoy, and report all possible bugs so I can fix them in the next release!