DSLiveWeather “Aperio”3 (Lite)

[edit] Added some known bugs

Official Release (93%):
DSLiveWeather “Aperio“3

– v2 is built with DsWifi update 0.3b
– v3 is built to work with Supercard Lite.

Download URL:
http://lick.huuf.net/DSLiveWeather_Aperio3.nds

Screenshots:

(1) settings.jpg (2) cur_2.jpg
(3) cur_1.jpg (4) for_1.jpg

Information:
DSLiveWeather is very complete. Eventhough the progress still states that it’s at 93%, all the features that I originally planned are already implemented. The remaining 7% are probably the WiFi Configuration that allows the user to catch weather information on-the-go (connect instantly with free hotspots).

Changes:
The latest version of Aperio, version 3, adds Supercard Lite support and fixes a small rendering glitch (thanks heyyouguys aka onekelly).

For those who haven’t heard: when you save the Profiles (in the Settings tab), the units preference (F/C, miles/km..) is saved as well!

The ‘Updated x min ago’ actually works now. It shows exactly how old the information is.😉

Summary of Features:
– View the current weather and weather forecast of all the locations supported by Weather.com.
– Configure/load and save 64 unique Location Profiles.
– Beautiful icons taken from Xbox Media Center Weather (with permission of course).
– Full touchscreen control, but also keycontrol.
– .. and much more for you to find out!
Installation Notes:
– Download DSLiveWeather.
– Copy it to your homebrew device.
– If your homebrew device supports FAT then DSLW can load and save location data known as Location Profiles and downloaded weather data, however, you have to create a directory named “DSLiveWeather” in the root directory.
– When you start up it’s important to see “DsWifi ready!” and “LibFat ready!”.
– If you see “DsWifi failed!” then report this as soon as possible.
– If you see “LibFat failed!” then check if your homebrew device is supported. If it’s any newer than Supercard Lite, you can expect failure.
Press SELECT on each tab to see the Help message for that screen.
Known Bugs
– Some devices aren’t supported yet.
– Rendering glitches (flashing texts)
– Clock under the location is acting weird. When the hour should pass, the minutes go above 59 instead!! =(
Please report any bugs that you find so I can remove them ASAP.

-Lick

%d bloggers like this: