DSLiveWeather “Aperio”3 (Lite)
 Added some known bugs
Official Release (93%):
– v2 is built with DsWifi update 0.3b
– v3 is built to work with Supercard Lite.
DSLiveWeather is very complete. Eventhough the progress still states that it’s at 93%, all the features that I originally planned are already implemented. The remaining 7% are probably the WiFi Configuration that allows the user to catch weather information on-the-go (connect instantly with free hotspots).
The latest version of Aperio, version 3, adds Supercard Lite support and fixes a small rendering glitch (thanks heyyouguys aka onekelly).
For those who haven’t heard: when you save the Profiles (in the Settings tab), the units preference (F/C, miles/km..) is saved as well!
The ‘Updated x min ago’ actually works now. It shows exactly how old the information is.😉
Summary of Features:
– View the current weather and weather forecast of all the locations supported by Weather.com.
– Configure/load and save 64 unique Location Profiles.
– Beautiful icons taken from Xbox Media Center Weather (with permission of course).
– Full touchscreen control, but also keycontrol.
– .. and much more for you to find out!
– Download DSLiveWeather.
– Copy it to your homebrew device.
– If your homebrew device supports FAT then DSLW can load and save location data known as Location Profiles and downloaded weather data, however, you have to create a directory named “DSLiveWeather” in the root directory.
– When you start up it’s important to see “DsWifi ready!” and “LibFat ready!”.
– If you see “DsWifi failed!” then report this as soon as possible.
– If you see “LibFat failed!” then check if your homebrew device is supported. If it’s any newer than Supercard Lite, you can expect failure.
– Press SELECT on each tab to see the Help message for that screen.
– Some devices aren’t supported yet.
– Rendering glitches (flashing texts)
– Clock under the location is acting weird. When the hour should pass, the minutes go above 59 instead!! =(
Please report any bugs that you find so I can remove them ASAP.