Archive for November, 2006|Monthly archive page
– FIXED Supercard Lite support. (See libcartreset 0.72)
– REMOVED the annoying purposeless green flash when resetting. (The red one is still in there.)
http://lick.huuf.net/LoveLite-1.4-beta.zip (102 KB)
– source.zip (educational purposes only; please contact me about modifications!)
Enjoy, and report all possible bugs so I can fix them in the next release!
0.72 Update – Fixed Supercard Lite support.
Same story: Choose libfat version if you use chishm’s libfat that comes DevKitPro. If you use a different fatlib, then choose nolibfat version.
Seriously, I hope this isn’t a boy.
Parcourant les monts et les mers,
Ton amour vient comme une rivière ;
Et je t’ouvre tout grand mon coeur.
Viens me guérir, mon Sauveur.
Ta vérité me réjouit
Et chaque jour, je te bénis.
Je chanterai sans fin L’amour de Dieu pour moi.
Je passerais ma vie à chanter
Oui chanter ton amour à jamais (2x)
J’ai envie de danser. C’est un peu fou, je sais.
Mais ceux qui verront la lumière,
Danseront de joie comme nous sur terre.
I added a build that works without libfat. This will allow developers who use something like SATA’s fatlib or libfatdragon to do their own detection and simply pass it to cartSetMenuMode(deviceType).
I released the reset to gbaslot cartridge code as a library.
Here‘s the project page.
People have asked this question, “Why LoveLite? It seems useless.” Here is my reply.
It ended up being more of a research anyway.
The project shows off my previous and current discoveries:
– The Brightness setting that is stored in the User Settings [inside firmware]. This value can be changed so the DSLite boots to this value. In homebrew, this hasn´t been done before, not by ALite either.
– Resetting to various bootmenu´s. At first there were only ALite and “moonshell reset to supercard” that resetted back to the bootmenu, but those were 1) closed-source and 2) Supercard only. I have found ways to make it work on the M3, GBAMP, ezFlashIV and
surprisingly it works on DS-Extreme as well. Also, LoveLite is open-source, which means that now every developer can add this functionality to his homebrew application!
That´s the reason for the project in a nutshell.